Protection of privacy
bvba De Clippel - Cocinella attaches great importance to the privacy of the user and therefore respects the law on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
Cocinella collects the personal data provided by you and treats them in accordance with the provisions of the law of December 8, 1992 on the processing of personal data, amended by the law of December 11, 1998. This takes into account the European directive of October 24, 1995 The data will be treated as confidential information and will not be exchanged, rented or sold to third parties, except to comply with legal obligations and in case of explicit request from the judicial authorities or police services.
The information is collected for the purpose of:
- the correct handling of your purchases or orders
- processing your online purchases in our computer system
- conducting the financial administration by Cocinella
- providing the information you have requested
- marketing purposes (customer benefits, direct mail, ...)
You can set your internet browser in such a way that cookies are not accepted, that you receive a warning when a cookie is installed or that the cookies are subsequently removed from your hard drive. You can do this via the settings of your browser (via the help function). Keep in mind that certain graphic elements may not appear correctly, or that you will not be able to use certain applications.
Your personal data
You can always object, free of charge and upon request, to the use of your data for direct marketing. To this end, you can write to bvba De Clippel - Cocinella - Stationsstraat 21 - 9300 Aalst.
You have a legal right to inspect and possibly correct your personal data.
- You have the option, subject to proof of identity (copy of identity card), via a written, dated and signed application to bvba De Clippel - Cocinella - Stationsstraat 21 - 9300 Aalst. Obtain the written notification of your personal data.
- If necessary, you can also ask to correct the data that is incorrect, incomplete or not pertinent.
- You can at any time request that your personal data be removed from Cocinella's file. You can contact the customer service of De Kinderplaneet via [email protected]
The privacy statement is subject to Belgian law.
More information about the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, amended by the law of 11 December 1998, which takes into account the European directive of 24 October 1995, can be found at http: //www.privacy.fgov.be/.